Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Transformation


I purchased this GINORMOUS mirror...
it's hideous, and I would never have dreamed of keeping it
UNTIL...
I put an Old White base coat on it...
Suddenly it was speaking to me.


"Wouldn't I look great in place of that tired old mirror in the living room?" it said.


Why yes, I think it just might...
It's over five feet long, however...
which means finding a new home for the PB iron candle holders...
and possibly a new furniture item below...
this is getting more involved by the minute!
(did I mention I hate the paint color on the walls??
I used to love it...)

(please forgive the NON-BLOG WORTHY photo,
as I'm not a blogger prone to posting gorgeous staged photos of my house...
what you see is what you get,
unless I'm super motivated)

No comments:

Post a Comment