Monday, July 25, 2011

Finit!


Finally done with the dresser I've been working on...

I did a little mixing, because I couldn't decide between grey and blue...
Then I thought, why choose?


It was fairly labor intensive,
this curvy little Bombe dresser of mine...


I love that it's not a shape/style you see all the time...
And the color turned out just perfect!

I'm a little tired this evening,
but feel like my poor Etsy store needs some freshness

Something easy...I'm thinking that Bergere chair in the garage is up next :0)


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and elegant all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! You did a wonderful job on this piece. Some bloggers out there seem to just throw things together in such a hurry - and it shows! But this! You can tell you really took your time and it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I love the shape and color! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are amazing and I love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete