Saturday, July 23, 2011

it's just one of those days...

I had one of "those" days today...
actually, one of "those" weeks, now that I ponder it!

I'm a glass half full kind of girl
so I am choosing to see it like this:

Our shipper moved up the pick up date on a custom order
It was due for pick up ten days from TODAY
He decided he needed to get it this week
Forced us to work hard (lots of 4am nights)
But now it's done

We had to drive to Sarasota to meet the freight truck so another order
could make it on this month's run up north
It was an hour's drive, and loading, driving, and unloading it took up our entire Saturday
But we got to go to Yoder's for pie

A piece that we drove to Sarasota to deliver was damaged in transit
But it's better that it happened BEFORE the customer received it

It rained all the way home
But at least the furniture was dry

See, when I write it all down, it doesn't seem like anything at all!

Next week will be a better week, right?
I have a lovely desk, French Bombe dresser,
and Bergere chair just waiting for paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment