Sunday, July 10, 2011

Oh. My. Goodness.


We scour some rather "questionable" places in order to find all the wonderful things we find...

This bed is nothing short of AMAZING...
And it's buried under junk in our favorite junk shop


Can you believe the carved details on this piece?
The original candle sconces that would have flanked either side are gone...
but, really, who cares?


I'm smitten.


See all that junk?
I literally risk life and limb to score beautiful pieces!

I'm envisioning Paris Grey with Old White on the raised areas and trim...

Can't you see it?

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, Robyn and I have had our eye on that bed and armoire, I know exactly where you got it and it's gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see what you and Ken do to make it even more stunning! They are two of the yummiest pieces I've seen in a long time!!! Hope to see you in the store soon!! You completely inspire us!

    ReplyDelete