Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Don't hate me....



So...I paid a visit to my FAVORITE stockist (Robyn Story)
after work today...
I came away with lots of WONDERFUL colors

Some new ones I haven't tried before
(Arles and Napoleonic Blue)
No plans for them,
I'm just seduced by the selection when it's in front of me

And if that isn't FUN enough...
...behold what else I came away with....



Yep, that's right...samples of the NEW ASCP colors!

Hooray!

~Robyn loves Stiltskin Studios~

Watch for pieces painted in these GORGEOUS new colors soon!



4 comments:

  1. You will do wonders with it! ( I was kinda hoping you guys would give up that fabulous armoire!) ha ha.. Just kidding! We appreciate you stopping in the shop!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am so jealous. And I am following your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Robyn! I've already painted a big mirror and a chair with Coco. LOVE IT.

    Stellar Junk...woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see! Do you like Coco or French Linen better?

    ReplyDelete