Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Notre Dame Paris Nocturne

Look what Kenny found for me!
(ok, technically not for ME because I'm not keeping it...)


I believe it's simply Paris street art, sold to tourists in the 1950's
but someone did write on the back of the frame that is was an
"Important French Artist"
His name? 

PIERRE
Gee, thanks!  That should narrow it down...hahaha

Unfortunately, the piece is not signed other than
"Notre Dame Paris Nocturne"
written along the raw canvas edge
(you know, in case you can't tell that it's Notre Dame, in Paris, at night...)

Whatevs.  It's still really cool!








I'm starting to attain a little collection of 1950's Paris street art...
lucky me!

Michele

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful painting, and I appreciate the detailed shots!
    Thanks!
    Ozana

    ReplyDelete