Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sunshine...

We're always complaining that no one makes a true yellow...
you know, like a primary crayon

I know Pantone says Emerald Green
is the color of the year...
but we're really feelin' YELLOW



Bright, sunny, happy YELLOW

So, without further delay
allow us to introduce you to 

SUNSHINE






Sunshine is a little intimidating at first...
She appears neon yellow after the first coat
but warms right up w subsequent applications
to a true, sunny, Crayola yellow

Clearly, she's a stand-alone color,
but she's divine for use a primary to mix your own colors, too

Sunshine is available in our Etsy Shop
and is coming soon to The Real Milk Paint Co

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I always find your furniture so beautiful and inspirational. I refinish mostly in blacks, whites, and wood tones- but it is so refreshing to see perfectly and unapologetically bright furniture. Thank you for that, and keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what an awesome compliment...you made our day! Sometimes I struggle with doing whatever strikes my fancy and trusting my judgement when it comes to color versus playing it safer and knowing it will sell faster. Not everyone can embrace a bright turquoise farmhouse table or an electric yellow dresser :0)

      Delete