Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dunedin Antique Market


We spent the morning meandering around
our own little neighborhood
Today was the bi-annual Antique Market


See that fabulous frame (wood) at the end of this row?
I really wanted it, to make it into a chalkboard
but alas, she was asked more than I wanted to pay...
nice selection of vintage windows, too


I was surprised (in a good way)
to run into a fellow vendor from
South Tampa
She mentioned she might be getting some authentic
European grainsacks from her son,
who is in the military
She brought them with her today
and I bought them both
will share pics of my finds later
She has another, and is getting
more graphic ones in December...woo hoo!


It was a lovely day,
blue skies and a nice breeze
82 degrees with moderate humidity


I didn't buy too much
just the two
Euro grainsacks,
one feedsack,
a printer's tray,
a wood chair with carved roses
and
a mini Eiffel Tower

Oh, and lunch at Cabana!

No comments:

Post a Comment