Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Old World Lovliness


With the exception of the charming little bust,
these pieces were all done as a custom order...
I wish I had taken a "before" picture of this column
Imagine black and grey,
like it was painted for a prop
outside the Haunted Mansion


The nightstands were painted
to match the client's existing armoire
Hard to see in the photos,
but they have fabulous metal mesh fronts


I literally bought this mirror right off a relatives wall...


I'm hoping a narrow cloche I have at the store
will fit right over this little display...


We custom mixed the wax for this piece...a lovely taupe
I want to move in to this room when it's done...
based on the pieces I've seen/done so far...
It's going to be amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love these pieces! I have a small china cabinet, probably a curio cabinet which looks just like the nightstands or tables you redid! They are gorgeous!

    We're a new follower and invite you to come and follow us too!

    Have a fab day! Do you have a website, would love to peek at more!

    Debie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debie, thank you so much! I will be sure to pay you a visit.
    Our website is www.stiltskinstudios.com but it's a constant work in progress...never enough hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete