Thursday, January 17, 2013

Crave-worthy Color

I feel like we haven't painted in ages...

so we were quite pleased to be able to steal away a few evenings
and work on some fun new pieces...

Here is a little sneak preview...




the blue on this piece, Cobalt from Real Milk Paint Co
makes me so very happy...it's almost electric, it's so vibrant
just my speed!

Are seriously, how much do you LOVE all that chipping, 
cracking, and leathery texture?
It's divine

Kenny fought me so hard about using this color on this piece...
but clearly he caved in and has been working on it for nearly two weeks

Now that it's about done, he LOVES it....
like, he wants to keep it

Of course, we are not keeping it...but it's completely amazing
 and I can't wait to share it with you!

I chose a smaller project, 
because it's hard for me to get a lot of creative time lately
My "day job" has been keeping me pretty busy


Not sure if you can tell from my photo, but I mixed up the most gorgeous coral!
The robin's egg blue interior is another custom blend,
and I'm surprised by how much I love the two together...
of course, all that gilding doesn't hurt AT ALL!

Watch for these pieces soon in our Etsy shop!

As always, thanks for dropping by 

Michele~

No comments:

Post a Comment