Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Circus Clowns

has it really been two weeks since last I posted?
Yikes, that's terrible!

Hmm...what's been interesting?

Oh, I know! The Circus!

In November, I entered a contest on 

The magazine offers up great things to do as a family,
wonderful articles, and lovely photos

I won the drawing
(sorry, I didn't do anything great, I was just lucky!)
and our prize was four tickets to the Ringling Bros Circus

I have to admit, I'm not a huge circus fan...
I have mixed feelings about the animals

But the Ringling Museum and Ca d'Zan are local
and the history intrigues me
(Ca d'Zan was the luxe home of John and Mabel Ringling)

Our oldest son wasn't really into it, so Keegan brought a friend
and the kids had a great time

We were about 20 rows back,
so I decided to finally try my telephoto lens
It rocks!

I hope you enjoy the photos and a big THANK YOU 
















Lots more to share, but that will have to wait
until later...
It's Kenny's birthday today
and I have a cake to bake :0)










1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time!! And Happy Birthday, Kenny!!

    ReplyDelete