Sunday, November 27, 2011

Suppertime.

I love French dining sets
I have one in our studio
just waiting for me to commit
to keep it

Finishing this set (finally!)
has encouraged me to paint my own...
didn't this turn out elegant?


Paint made all the difference here
we've painted the table legs, apron, and chairs
in the now-famous French Linen
and edged the tabletop in a band
of Ochre
before waxing the entire set


We also stripped the tabletop
(always a labor of love!)
before staining it a lovely
honey color
It's warm and welcoming


A perfect dining set, if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING...all of your items are but this one speaks to my heart...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfection as always. thanks for the visit. we're excited about the giveaway and even more excited that annie is coming to the US!! hope to see you at the store soon!!

    ReplyDelete