Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Benched


My husband, Kenny, picked up
this awesome Bassett bench today

I totally dig
the slightly farmhouse vibe
it's got going on...

I stared at it awhile tonight,
trying to decide what to do with it

Antibes came to mind
as did Emp. Silk
and a gazillion other options...


I've whittled it down to two...

See this coffee sack?
The back doesn't have any black print
and I have two of them
(thank you, Becky and Josh!)

I'm leaning towards Graphite
then recovering the seat in the plain side
(with just the blue stripes)
and making pillows for the bench
out of the printed portion of the sack...

OR...

Go all white and super girly.
Ruffled cushion, and all...

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...I wonder if it will fit under that ginormous farmhouse table I just got...?

    ReplyDelete