Monday, August 8, 2011

What's a Few Grain Sacks Among Friends?


Aren't these fabulous?
They came from the "World's Longest Yard Sale"
but I didn't attend the event...


I have a wonderful client named Rebekah...
she went to the yard sale
she knew I wanted grain sacks
she bought me 41...
yep, 41 grain sacks!


She had to cart them around (and home!)
her husband, Josh, had to talk to the crazy man selling them
(he's really a multi-millionaire...
just lugs around grain and feed sacks because he wants to...)

I have plans...big plans, small plans
lots of plans for all these grain sacks
I'm thinking pillows
wall hangings
upholstery
and whatever else strikes my fancy!

How much do I adore Rebekah?
More than 41 grain sacks, that's how much!
(and that's a lot because I really love the grain sacks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment