Sunday, August 31, 2014

Good Stuff!

607 Vintage MarketPlace has almost been open a week now...
Everyone's spaces are looking really great!

"Smalls" are my biggest challenge...
I don't enjoy buying them, really
and my personal aesthetic is a bit more streamlined
too much "stuff" and your retail space begins to look cluttered
too little, and it looks sparse

Like Goldilocks and the porridge, 
there is a sweet spot that's JUST RIGHT

Of course, smalls can carry you, as a retailer,
 between larger item sales
They are, in my opinion, a necessary evil! 

My ideal smalls?

Loads of Ironstone, rusty metal bits, hunks of architectural salvage
pretty pillows, and a few pieces of tarnished silver here and there

My goal is to work on smalls this week!  

Here's a glance at some of the new items from our space:


Loving this antique child's vanity 
I imagine it in an entryway, 
sort of like a hall table/mirror combo only with WAY more character!

We're CUCKOO for painted clocks!

Wicker isn't usually my "thing"
but the high contrast, chippy goodness
on this original paint piece made the cut!

 Perfectly beachy!


(just because they're beautiful...and the coral looks amazing with the aqua in our space!)

The following pieces are NOT ours...
we just wanted to share some more of the amazing creative finds at 607:



 This table is easily my FAVORITE piece in the store!



The previous pics are in Jenni's space
Jenni is the owner of 607 Vintage MarketPlace as well as Marcotte's


I don't personally know the two vendors who own these spaces...
but they look wonderful!

Gorgeously creative pieces from Kelly of Furniture Flair


Vintage gorgeousness from Cat of Nantucket Farm


custom makes these stunning metal and wood works

There is SO much more to see...
32 vendors under one fabulous roof...
and Marcotte's is right across the parking lot 
for EVEN more goodies!

The shop is open NOW
and the Grand Opening Event
is Sept. 13th from 6-9

Come say HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment