Saturday, November 16, 2013

Opening Day

If you couldn't make it out to see us yet,
here's a little tour around the new store!


 I'm adding window graphic installation to my resume :0) 
(we still have to order graphics for RMP and DBP)

 I wanted the black paint from the front to sort of spill over onto the white
in a Tim Burton-esque sort of way...mission accomplished!

 We turned this closet into a coffee bar
The countertops are laminate, and used to be an unattractive dark green
We custom mixed this rich turquoise color
(and don't you LOVE that chandelier???)

Our seating area for relaxing, reading a magazine, or having a cup of tea
(that sofa is soon to be re-upholstered in grey velvet...yum!)

 Amy Howard Home paints are all set up, looking divine
(yes, that is my dining room chair...what can I say, we needed extra seating!)

 On the shelf (literally...)
Amy Howard High Performance Lacquer in Begonia

 Real Milk Paint is all set up, too...
don't you LOVE that color against the magenta wall?

A glimpse of my GIANT worktable...
(and today's demo...I painted that desk)
The empty wall is soon to have a utility sink

The backside of my table has tons of storage...and BONUS it can be used as a fort

 Our little cash wrap station...isn't that map amazing?
The colors are awesome!

 The lighting from the huge window is perfection...

Kenny, being a good patient :0) 

These photos are all of the back area, where classes will take place,
and where I'll be painting every day

Today, I had such a GREAT time telling people all about what we do,
and why we love the products we use

I'd be perfectly content to paint and teach all day!

Tomorrow, I'll share photos from the gallery area of the store, up front

Hope you enjoyed the little tour!

M~

No comments:

Post a Comment