Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fancy Flea

We attended Fancy Flea again this fall as vendors
I didn't go too many photos
as it was insanely crowded

It was so crowded, in fact,
that I didn't really enjoy it

Isn't that funny?

I know, as a vendor,
you hope for huge crowds
but I really enjoy talking with everyone,
connecting with the customers
and really just soaking it all in

I definitely didn't get to do that
this time around

If we sell some stuff,
well,
that's just a nice bonus

and we did sell some stuff
a fair amount of stuff, in fact

Enough to claim the day
a profitable experience
(financially!)


What I really missed was
the opportunity to educate people
on our product
Learn about their lives
find out what they love
and just generally make friends
with people I hardly know!

Which probably means
we should just go as shoppers
in the Spring...!

I did manage to get a little bit
of wandering in
and stopped by to see all the
wonderful
folks I've "met" on Facebook

On that note,
I'm looking forward to seeing many of you again
at Renninger's
(where I WILL just be a shopper!!)


1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! I'm going to Renningers as a shopper too. I'd love to meet up. What day are you going?

    ReplyDelete